Maintenance Planner - Fixed PlantApply
Your Future Begins Here ~ Join the Lucky Friday Team!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of:
MAINTENANCE PLANNER – FIXED PLANT
The Maintenance Planner – Fixed Plant is a key member of the maintenance team, responsible for developing and implementing daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for maintenance activities in support of the maintenance goals for the Lucky Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follow and promote the Lucky Friday Maintenance Work Management Process.
- Work with team members to build and maintain accurate Plans / Work Scopes.
- Develop and implement accurate resource levelled schedules for all fixed maintenance activities.
- Manage all aspects of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- CMMS Master Data and perform Master Data entry as needed.
- Manage the suitability and relevance of the Maintenance Tactics (PM’s).
- The Fixed Plant Asset Hierarchy.
- Maintain and monitor the accuracy and integrity of the Maintenance Work Order System
- Monitor and maintain the maintenance activity and report both Leading and Lagging Maintenance KPI’s and cost KPI’s. Develop additional reports as required.
- Manage minor capital projects related to maintenance as needed.
- Develop and maintain currency of effective preventive, predictive, and breakdown maintenance procedures.
- Work with warehouse personnel on warranty issues and core recovery.
- Monitor the suitability of the parts inventory.
- Maintain component information on all equipment for warranty tracking and other purposes.
- Execute strategies for improving maintenance performance, including training, PM development, and the maintenance and development of computer-based maintenance management systems.
- Assist the Maintenance Foreman with budgeting for the maintenance department.
- Work with the Maintenance Engineering department to identify chronic and impending equipment issues.
- Initiate formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on chronic or high business risk failures.
- Participate in Risk Assessment activities as required.
- Check accuracy and provision of all required paperwork, including shift reports, requests for materials, timecards, etc.
- Attends meetings as required, including training and department meetings.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS include:
Post high-school degree in a related field, or Journeyman Certification, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior experience setting up, using, and maintaining computerized maintenance management systems
(CMMS) required. Experience with IFS preferred.
Minimum 3 years of experience in planning maintenance activities.
Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance.
Experience in a mining environment preferred.
Good understanding of Fixed Plant maintenance systems.
Must be computer literate and proficient in Excel.
ABOUT HECLA MINING COMPANY AND THE LUCKY FRIDAY MINE
Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) produces more than 40 percent of all silver in the United States with operating mines in Alaska (Greens Creek), Idaho (Lucky Friday), and Quebec, Canada (Casa Berardi) the Company owns a number of exploration properties and pre-development projects in world-class silver and gold mining districts throughout North America.
Established in 1891, Hecla is headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, and has a sister office in Vancouver, B.C. The Company’s common stock has been traded on the New York Stock Exchange for over 50 years.
Lucky Friday is a deep underground silver, lead, and zinc mine located in the Coeur d’Alene Mining District in northern Idaho. The mine began operating in 1942 and celebrated its 80th anniversary in 2022. Lucky Friday is located one mile east of Mullan, Idaho, and is adjacent to U.S. Interstate 90.
Hecla Limited, Lucky Friday Mine is pleased to offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Interested candidates must possess or be able to obtain authorization to work in the United States. Applications and/or resumes may be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 208.545.3327.
Hecla Limited, Lucky Friday Mine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at www.hecla.com for more information about Hecla and the Lucky Friday Mine.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com