Hecla Keno Hill
Site Administrative AssistantApply
Hecla owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. We’re developing two underground deposits, the Bermingham mine and the Flame & Moth. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is operating one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team. The Site Administrative Assistant will report to the Human Resource Manager or designate (your “Supervisor”). This is a vital, busy, and varied role so you must be highly organized and have plenty of initiative. You will be tasked with ensuring administration functions are carried out with a high level of quality service and support to team members.
This is a 14 day on / 14 day off rotation at our Keno Hill Mine in Elsa, Yukon.
- Data entry and account reconciliation
- Coordination of all project logistics for the mobilization of employees and contractors
- Liaise with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Provide full onboarding functions for all new employees including but not limited to: initiating pre-employment testing, completion of employee hire packages, initial flight bookings, follow-up of certification documentation where required, etc.
- Site administration support to all other departments as required
- Maintain electronic employee files
- Month end reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3+ year experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in remote construction or mine site considered an asset
- Previous logistics experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
REWARDS & CULTURE
Hecla offers a competitive remuneration package. We provide a supportive culture that prides itself on teamwork, professionalism, and safety. Apply today.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably as a Microsoft Word document. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com