Your Future Begins Here ~ Join the Lucky Friday Team!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of:
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Technician is responsible for warehousing duties, including receiving, storing, and distributing materials, tools, equipment, and products within the Lucky Friday Warehouses on the surface and underground, and assisting with inventory management and purchasing as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Data entry and daily input of material issues. Review ship sheet for appropriate approvals and account numbers and maintain ship sheet.
- Prepares outgoing shipping documents domestic and international as required.
- Logs and packs items on daily underground shipment log.
- Matches items received to purchase order.
- Cleaning and upkeep of warehouse.
- Puts supplies and stock away as they are received.
- Creates, runs and reconciles cycle counts.
- Identifies damaged, lost, or surplus goods and materials stored in warehouse. Relabels bins as needed.
- Works the window to answer questions and assist employees.
- Operates forklift as requested.
- Troubleshoots inventory problems as they arise.
- Follows up and resolves with Accounts Payable any invoice discrepancies, ensuring costs in the system are accurate.
- Drives company vehicle to run errands.
- Answers and directs phone calls from main switchboard.
- Backs up Purchasing as requested to purchase materials, supplies, equipment, and services used by the mine.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS include:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a warehouse setting.
- Proficient Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Forklift certified or the ability to become certified.
- Experience with IFS inventory management system preferred.
- Prior experience in the mining sector preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Must be self-motivated.
ABOUT HECLA MINING COMPANY AND THE LUCKY FRIDAY MINE
Hecla Mining Company (NYSE:HL) produces more than 40 percent of all silver in the United States with operating mines in Alaska (Greens Creek), Idaho (Lucky Friday), and Quebec, Canada (Casa Berardi) the Company owns a number of exploration properties and pre-development projects in world-class silver and gold mining districts throughout North America.
Established in 1891, Hecla is headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, and has a sister office in Vancouver, B.C. The Company’s common stock has been traded on the New York Stock Exchange for over 50 years.
Lucky Friday is a deep underground silver, lead, and zinc mine located in the Coeur d’Alene Mining District in northern Idaho. The mine began operating in 1942 and celebrated its 80th anniversary in 2022. Lucky Friday is located one mile east of Mullan, Idaho, and is adjacent to U.S. Interstate 90.
Hecla Limited, Lucky Friday Mine is pleased to offer competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Interested candidates must possess or be able to obtain authorization to work in the United States. Applications and/or resumes may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or faxed to 208.545.3327.
Hecla Limited, Lucky Friday Mine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at www.hecla.com for more information about Hecla and the Lucky Friday Mine.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org